was scared to throw it. He looked blind. He co | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Sep 13

PORT ST. Air VaporMax Shoes For Sale . LUCIE, Fla. -- Tim Tebow may have had his best day as a New York Mets prospect.The 2007 Heisman Trophy winner and former NFL quarterback had two hits, scored a run and ended a three-inning game with a sliding grab Tuesday in his final tuneup before his instructional league debut. He is to play Wednesday against the St. Louis Cardinals instructional club.I feel like every day Im getting a little more comfortable, said Tebow, who singled in his last two at-bats of the simulated game. Its great just to see live pitching and get live at-bats. Im just getting a little bit better every day. Thats the goal.The first week of camp had more the feel of a circus. Tebow, the first sophomore to win the Heisman, was on display with new teammates, new surroundings and playing a sport he had not competed in since high school.His work last week with the instructional staff paid dividends Tuesday. Facing highly regarded Mets prospect Marcos Molina, Tebow struck out swinging on four pitches in the first inning.In the second, he looped a single to shallow center, the ball barely eluding diving shortstop Hansel Moreno, delighting the couple of hundred fans on hand. While attempting to steal, Tebow scored when the ball was batted into play and Moreno committed a throwing error on a force play at second.Tebow followed in the third inning with a sharp single through the left side on a 93 mph fastball from Cameron Planck.I just tried to take it where it was pitched, he said.Tebow played left field, and in the second inning charged hard on Morenos fly but failed to get close enough as the ball landed foul.I honestly try to (go after) everything pretty hard and try to stay intense. Hopefully, thats something I can bring to this game and these young kids, he said. Everything you do, just do it with an intense amount of focus and effort.On the games final out, a drive in the gap, he backhanded the ball for his second putout of the day.You try to get on your horse and go run it down and do what you can do to make the catch, he said.As for his professional debut, Tebow wants to keep things simple.You prepare for it the same way you prepared for today, he said. You dont want to change anything. You dont want a game day to be any bigger than any other day. Consistency is the key. Just make the next day a little bit better.Wednesday will be different -- a full game against pitchers he hasnt seen.It will be fun to suit and get to play a different team and compete, Tebow said. But I think weve been competing every day. Its one more day and one more opportunity. Cheap Grey Air VaporMax .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Womens Air VaporMax 2018 Sale . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. http://www.cheapairvapormaxdiscount.com/ . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside.The Denver Broncos defence have claimed that Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton threw in the towel during Super Bowl 50. The Broncos lifted the Vince Lombardi Trophy on Sunday night after a 24-10 victory over the Panthers inspired by their rugged and remorseless defensive unit.Newton, the leagues MVP, wasnt able to throw a single touchdown and was sacked seven times before attracting criticism in the closing stages for failing to react quickly after he fumbled the ball. No dancing, he had danced enough. No way he was going to tear us up. Were too smart for him. Aqib Talib on Cam Newton If he would have touched that ball, I was going to hit him right in his face, and I wasnt the only one, said Broncos safety TJ Ward on NFL.com.We were hungry for that one. We saw that ball and it was like hyenas on an antelope. And I dont know - maybe he needed to stay healthy for next year. Watch all seven sacks the Denver Broncos registered on Cam Newton Newton wasnt able to perform any of the trademark theatrics that have followed his touchdowns all year as he spent the duration of the game fighting off the Broncos relentless defence.Aqib Talib, the cornerback who helped keep Panthers tight end Greg Olsen quiet during the Super Bowl, claims that Newtons attention-seeking personality motivated the Broncos to stop him. Highlights of the Panthers against the Broncos in Super Bowl 50. Blue Air VaporMax 2018 Online. No dancing, he had danced enough, Talib said. No way he was going to tear us up. Were too smart for him.They really have a simple offence. They come out in a bunch of different formations that they shift around, and they run one or two plays out of them. If you can figure out the formations, what they do is really simple. We knew he wasnt going to come out and tear us up. We knew all their looks.He tapped out, Talib said of Newton. Yeah, he didnt want it. Cam Newton walked out of his Super Bowl press conference following boastful comments from Chris Harris Cornerback Chris Harris added: They thought they were going to come in and run the football and throw it all over the place - what?They hadnt watched us live. And its a shock to the system. Cam was scared to throw it. He looked blind. He couldnt figure out where to throw. Thats what pressure does, man. Also See: Neil Reynolds Pick Six Cam in no mood to talk Super Bowl talking points Newtons physics Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Share: