grats, Carli and Brian! Now please enjoy some much-deserved tim | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Sep 13

Monday, Ryen Russillo and Danny Kanell welcome ESPN reporter Pedro Gomez (1:30 p. Green Adidas NMD 2018 .m. ET), ESPN NFL analyst Tim Hasselbeck (2:15), ESPN NFL Insider Louis Riddick (3:00) and Fox Sports Bruce Feldman (3:30).Todays main topics:? Jose Fernandezs death? LSU fires Les MilesText us at 73776 (msg&data rates may apply) or tweet us at twitter.com/RussilloShow -- well be with you from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET on ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. Grey Adidas NMD Store . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Blue Adidas NMD 2018 . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. http://www.cheapadidasnmdfreeshipping.com/ .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. Carli Lloyd isnt in training camp with the U.S. womens soccer team. But before you panic and get concerned about her whereabouts or her future with the squad, please know she has a pretty good excuse. The 2015 World Cup hero got married over the weekend. AWWWW (and PHEW), right?In front of 75 family members and friends, the 34-year-old tied the knot with her high school sweetheart Brian Hollins on Friday on the beach in Mexico.But, because she has maybe the most impressive work ethic of anyone in history, Lloyd started her wedding day by going for a run. OF COURSE SHE DID. At least it was on a beautiful beach.I may not be preparing for a game but it still doesnt stop me from getting a run in on the morning of my wedding!! ????????#HeadOverHollinsA photo posted by Carli Lloyd (@carlilloyd) onNov 4, 2016 at 9:47am PDTLloyd tthen allowed herself to have a few hours away from training to exchange vows and celebrate with her loved ones. Orange Adidas NMD Sale. While its unclear if any of her national teammates were in attendance, fellow soccer players Katherine Reynolds of the Portland Thorns and Angela Salem of the Boston Breakers were there.Having the best time celebrating Carli and Brian!! I dont want it to end!!! #headoverhollinsA photo posted by Katherine Reynolds (@kreynolds20) onNov 5, 2016 at 4:38pm PDTCongrats, Carli and Brian! Now please enjoy some much-deserved time off. But, you know, not too much.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 

Share: